Ross - There's No Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anywhere to see a list of our team's assist count? With Baines only having one and Barkley zero, I'm interested in who has actually created the goals this season
Nvm skysports has it. 6 each for Lukaku, Mirallas and Osman.

Odd I guess it depends on what an assist is. That might be as far as fantasy league is concerned, looking at your numbers being lower

Nvm skysports has it. 6 each for Lukaku, Mirallas and Osman.

Odd I guess it depends on what an assist is. That might be as far as fantasy league is concerned, looking at your numbers being lower

I think mine is league only as Ross has 1 in the F.A cup

Obviously hoping for them direct assists to improve with experience but don't discount how many goals have come through Ross running from deep, causing havoc then laying off for someone to cross or to play the final ball. He's created many goal this year for us thru his absolute bossness!!

he's boss, a year or two behind where he should be in terms of development because of you know who, but he's had a great debut season and still has a part to play for the remainder.

will form a great centre partnership with mccarthy in the future at this club you'd hope.

The lad really needs to improve on his passing if he wants to make it at a team like ours. At the moment I would much prefer to see Pienaar in the no 10 role.

The lad really needs to improve on his passing if he wants to make it at a team like ours. At the moment I would much prefer to see Pienaar in the no 10 role.

I agree on his passing but not about where he should be played. Erratic or inconsistent passing is far better hidden further up the pitch rather than in a deep-lying role where mistakes will more often than not lead to pressure building on the back four.

I agree on his passing but not about where he should be played. Erratic or inconsistent passing is far better hidden further up the pitch rather than in a deep-lying role where mistakes will more often than not lead to pressure building on the back four.
Agree but if you're a number 10 and havent got the vision or ability to create clear chances then theres really no point is there? Especially in a team like ours.

Think hes physically very, very good. strong as a lion and great dribbler. Has an absolute banshee of a shot on him so maybe a box to box mid could be his eventual position.

Yeah coz pienaar is a genius when it comes to threading that final pass!!??

Ross's final ball will improve, and there is No one in this league who can run at a defence from midfield like Ross does. Tbh that excites me much more, and if you look at how many goals have come from barkley's initial power run the slight lack of the desisive final ball is a "take it on the chin" currently!

Ross's final ball will improve, and there is No one in this league who can run at a defence from midfield like Ross does. Tbh that excites me much more, and if you look at how many goals have come from barkley's initial power run the slight lack of the desisive final ball is a "take it on the chin" currently!

That's very debatable really, but I can see why you'd say it.

This is him at the very start of his career with us. Be patient. He does need to learn how to do things but he will. Remember this is the start, not the middle. Give him time. He's going to be world class.

I am happy to let him develop and make mistakes to improve every week just like any other young player. What he needs is to keep his head down and just get on with improving within the team, who cares if it takes him a few years to do that?

The only and i mean ONLY thing that sticks in my gut is this.......After he becomes this great player, What shirt will he actually be wearing that season?

Status
Not open for further replies.