Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Round of 16 Matches

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will count for nothing once Les Bleu come up against Senegal. I mean England :blush:
Oh, England will find a way through.

France will definitely give a team a chance - even today the Poles had their chance and the French got sloppy at the death to needlessly concede a stupid goal, but England are going to have to win it the hard way - which is how I want to see it. In the end, the latter rounds of the World Cup should, ideally, be made up of heavyweight confrontations - not plucky outsiders keeling over inevitably. Mind you, that could be England too, now that you mention it... :D

….if England get through to play France, I wonder if Southgate will be tempted to play ‘Trent’ at RB against Mbappe. Perhaps not.

I'd be tempted just for Mbappe to traumatise him and end his career as 'best in the world.'

I always remember Bale against Macicron at Inter away. I don't think he was ever the same player after that, certainly not regarded as such

As we all predicted France were far far too good for Poland. IMO it was never in doubt once you saw the pattern of the game from the first few minutes.
France are the best team we've seen so far. They would be strong favourites against England should we get through tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back