Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Round of 8 (AKA The Quarter-Finals)

Well Dave, if they're not being racist, they're getting caught on live TV having a nose candy party...

Tsk tsk... When will they ever learn?
Ha Ha.

The funny part is the broadcaster getting it in the neck for having filmed it rather than the cokehead Crusaders.

It may have been a super rare snuff thats hard to get hold of.

Even the article says 'man seen snorting a powder' no one is quite sure what it is.

Am going for super rare snuff.
Well, hopefully no-one recognized him. He gets home after the match that night and his mar starts slapping the sh.te out of him the moment walks through the door: 'You filthy little bastward! I raised you, I feed you, I put a roof over your head and this is how you repay me!' 😂

Stirling work from RsBBC breakfast this morning totally whitewashing over Pickfords crucial penalty save and going full on Trent the desicive penno scorer.
'All five penalties were fired home with precision, while goalkeeper Jordan Pickford crucially saved from Manuel Akanji.'
From

BBC News - ‘Arrogance and confidence’ – England’s perfect Euro penalties - BBC Sport
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c72vz40yd43o

Maybe other guff on what you saw

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back