Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Round of 8 (AKA The Quarter-Finals)

Just get Kane off Southgate he’s a fn hindrance out there
Stuff like this separates winners and losers. A manager like Southgate is scared to sub Kane due to any backlash.

It's International football and the top end International teams (which England are) have many talented options available to them. To not make an obvious change like this is cowardice.

I'd like to see a proper 352 with Trippier being hooked and either Gordon or Eze coming on the left. Takes a set of nuts that Southgate doesn't have to pull Foden and stick Toney or Watkins up top which would allow Kane to drop a bit and find space.

I'd also like to say, this is why I'm not a footie manager/coach. Just a tit on GOT.

Need to take one of Foden or Bellingham off and bring on a bit of width, Saka is destroying his full back, need that directness on the other side and stretch the pitch and go direct.

Everyone’s been to,d to hit Bellingham and Foden, bith are being gobbled up with a lack of space and Kane is getting nothing.

More width and directness in my opinion, the problem is the two 10s as opposed to Kane. In my opinion mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back