Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubted he was stupid but I find it hard to believe everything he's shown and said is a lie.

By that I mean it comes across, to me at least, that he does really like the club and that he is a team player.

Maybe I'm wrong though.

Hmmmm . Kinda . Maybe .

Devil's Advocate would counter with , given he was MILES away from Real 1st Team , An' WE ARE a decent club , WHY THEN does he constantly take the piss , re; discipline ???

Just sayin' like but ....

Neither do I do it .

Lets just say there have been incidents .

A few of them .

It's disappointing mate but let's be realistic, if he didn't have disciplinary issues he'd not be here right now. He's too talented.

I'd hope Moyes would try his utmost to iron out the problems in Royston and take him on for his talent alone. He's a fugging fantastic footballer and we need that.

The wider picture is whats its about though . Barclay sitting watchin' Soft Arse get away with Murder is not conducive to a Happy Ship . Going forwards ...

Least , for me ... He can play tho .

Drenthe isn't exactly a Moyes player, attitude and behaviour wise. And that Pienaar wants to come back and that we'd be only too happy as long as the financial side of the deal was right.

I'm no sauce though, just passing on what I heard from people who are sauced off their tits.
you the man cooks .

If Drenthe sorted his attitude out and we signed Pienaar over him i'd be fuming.

I love Peanuts and have defended him many times against the 'mercenary' label given to him by many on here, but he's peaked now and is 30 in a month, he's on the inevitable downward slope. Drenthe on the other hand is 24, and is on a free transfer.

However, Drenthe on the right and Pienaar on the left would make me delirious.

The wider picture is whats its about though . Barclay sitting watchin' Soft Arse get away with Murder is not conducive to a Happy Ship . Going forwards ...

Least , for me ... He can play tho .

Barkley's surely got more to moan about than that, though?

He can't get a game and was dropped after conceding a pen. He's behind Neville, Gibson and Heitinga at CM, Cahill (one goal in thirteen months) at AM and McFadden at RM.

Barkley's surely got more to moan about than that, though?

He can't get a game and was dropped after conceding a pen. He's behind Neville, Gibson and Heitinga at CM, Cahill (one goal in thirteen months) at AM and McFadden at RM.
everyone knows why young barkley is not playing ,not just moyes have a look at the chairman , smelly as fuk ,baxter is now ahead of him open ye fuken eyes ,

Hey it's not all bad. Maybe United will give us Ji Sung Park as part of the deal....[/QUOTE its a joke unit f///n joke ,and people still come on here defending kenwright

Dunno if that meant me T , but I aint defending him .

I was sayin' that letting Drenthe have free reign does not give the best example to Barclay .

See Young Ravel , last week ...

Like that ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back