Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if that meant me T , but I aint defending him .

I was sayin' that letting Drenthe have free reign does not give the best example to Barclay .

See Young Ravel , last week ...

Like that ....
playing barkley has got fuk all to do with drenthe ,you know why barkleys not playing ,no it wasnt aimed at you , the club is a laughing stock , oh and by the way the little dutch man is des to stay as you well know

Again, if its his attitude its reconfirming why Moyes wont manager a top European club.

Egos and attitude have always been a big part of football. The better the player, the more money they get, the more of a tit they are.

As a manager you need to handle it correcult rather than shunt it. The Cloughie style of management does not work anymore. If not, you can only find certain players and reach a certain level.

playing barkley has got fuk all to do with drenthe ,you know why barkleys not playing ,no it wasnt aimed at you , the club is a laughing stock , oh and by the way the little dutch man is des to stay as you well know

Haha . Des , being desperate ???? Are his demands or hs behaviour desperate , Lad ???

Braclay , btw , has got EVERYTHING to do with Drenthe . Least , what I was talking about . To say there haven't been discipline issues , quite a lot of them , as it goes , is plain bein' blinkered . You KNOW this .

Hey it's not all bad. Maybe United will give us Ji Sung Park as part of the deal....[/QUOTE its a joke unit f///n joke ,and people still come on here defending kenwright

All i want regards football is to turn up watch a good game and take my mind off work. I want to see the best players possible play in a blue jersey. for a long time now the football has been crap and the people running everton are incompetent. i have a pretty stressful job and i want football to be a release, at the moment Everton FC cause me more stress than work. Infact i don't need anymore and have seriously considered cutting football out of my life. At the moment i am just about hanging in. If foxy i right and Barkley is being set up to leave it will be the final straw for me.

harry i was out with del off here after the fulham game , i told him why the kid was not playing. i good mate of mine told about this over 3 months ago ,when all the talk was he will be in the side when he signs his contract ,how many times has the kid been on the bench without getting a sniff ,bringing baxter on last week ahead of him was the last straw ffs baxter .

harry i was out with del off here after the fulham game , i told him why the kid was not playing. i good mate of mine told about this over 3 months ago ,when all the talk was he will be in the side when he signs his contract ,how many times has the kid been on the bench without getting a sniff ,bringing baxter on last week ahead of him was the last straw ffs baxter .

Definitely something fishy going on mate.

ive been away for a while, anyone fancy filling me in on the ''why barkley isnt playing'' bit

i imagine i know what is meant but i am abit dim today

cheers

p.s. good to see you back on here LCABeezey, as i said....the king is dead long live LCAB!

Forgive me if I'm missing something here.

But if the plan is just to flog Barkley, then surely if he plays more his profile and value will increase, and we would get more money?

Or is there another reason why he isn't playing?

I'm asking as I genuinely don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back