Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, if we move Seamus to RB, we're still going to have a hole at right winger. (Not to mention whoever Pienaar's replacement is).

dont get me wrong xavi i rate the kid, and after seeing neville lately he deserves a shout, but it would be a big risk for the kid at the moment we are playing crap and he would have alot on young shoulders it could set him back. plus it s the contract thing as well i dont think we will be seeing him anytime soon ,id love to see him have ago and do well

Edge he's 18 now mate, that no longer young when it comes to the premier league, James Vaughn had played more than Ross aged 16 and is not in the same world for ability, I think the way Moyes has managed him gives me shivers and memory flashbacks to the way he handled Rooney, now I don't want to go into to much detail but Rooney couldn't stand the way he was with him, played him out of position in a poor side, it's hard enough playing your own position at 17, I've watched Ross about 25 times ... Everton reserves , England Und 17, 19 and 21's, Everton friendly's and first team and I know a super talent when I see one , and this kid is a diamond of the highest quality and should be treated like that

Edge he's 18 now mate, that no longer young when it comes to the premier league, James Vaughn had played more than Ross aged 16 and is not in the same world for ability, I think the way Moyes has managed him gives me shivers and memory flashbacks to the way he handled Rooney, now I don't want to go into to much detail but Rooney couldn't stand the way he was with him, played him out of position in a poor side, it's hard enough playing your own position at 17, I've watched Ross about 25 times ... Everton reserves , England Und 17, 19 and 21's, Everton friendly's and first team and I know a super talent when I see one , and this kid is a diamond of the highest quality and should be treated like that
you have a piont xavi, moyes does seem to fall out with the kids a bit, rooney, vic ,vaughn, hope your right about the kid havnt seen him that much for us and a few times for england

you have a piont xavi, moyes does seem to fall out with the kids a bit, rooney, vic ,vaughn, hope your right about the kid havnt seen him that much for us and a few times for england

I don't mind hanging my neck on the line and say 2 years from now will be the most exciting player in the country, he's totally different to say Steven Gerrad, he hasn't got Stevens explosive pace and bursting energy , he's just a first class football brain that you can't teach, 2 feet and can go past players like there not even there , can also hit a ball with either foot , scary talent mate he really is, I think he's better than Jack Wilshere now and I mean that

I love boss players in an Everton shirt but there's no thing better in my life than watching a young local lad who's a blue torturing the opposition in an Everton shirt. They're living their dream, they're living my dream. They get it.

Hopefully he'll have a bit of snide to him too, I like that.

I love boss players in an Everton shirt but there's no thing better in my life than watching a young local lad who's a blue torturing the opposition in an Everton shirt. They're living their dream, they're living my dream. They get it.

this.

I don't mind hanging my neck on the line and say 2 years from now will be the most exciting player in the country, he's totally different to say Steven Gerrad, he hasn't got Stevens explosive pace and bursting energy , he's just a first class football brain that you can't teach, 2 feet and can go past players like there not even there , can also hit a ball with either foot , scary talent mate he really is, I think he's better than Jack Wilshere now and I mean that

F'ing hell man, you're torturing me with these comments.

GET HIM ON FFS MOYLEZ.

That took me straight back to when Rooney was coming through. One memory from Bolton when I was in the Upper Gwladys and he put Ivan Campo on his arse when he was running at him. Oh Wayne.

Ross Barkley behind the striker would be incredible. He has all the attributes necessary to play there, as long as we're attempting to pass it round the opponents and not make him the next Cahill.

Fair enough lad.

Admittedly the charm of this place isn't quite what it was, but so long as I'm a blue with a massive gob I'll always need somewhere to vent!

Exactly.

Plus, misplaced passes!? Seriously!? It's not a fair comparison when midfield dwellers like Neville only pass 5 yards, or hoof it. And hoofing it out for a throw in or goal kick is still losing possession.

Things are more likely to not come off when they're ambitious. That's obvious. Barkley is ambitious and so not everything will work. But you don't win games or evens score goals if all you do is pass to the side and smack it up to an isolated front man. That might explain why we've scored about 3 goals all season.

It REALLY ISNT , but I suppose thats both the Wider World AN' The Internet genly , Kid ...

Dont let it get to you ....

IF it does , retire . Fight another day .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back