Royston Drenthe

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh hes boss imo. But ive always guessed wed never sign him since his 1st game.
if you look back i said after his 1st training session hes a time bomb red cards could be a problem ,not moyes type of player , the thing about the kid is YE WONT HIM BIG TIME, for me he gives us something we have not had for years

I don't even know why Moist brought him in. I can practically feel him wincing every time he does the unexpected. I feel sorry for the lad, he's not gonna get a contract because Moist doesn't trust him on the pitch. Enjoy him while you can people.

He was so boss against blackpool. He has an excellent shot, a good cross, good ball skill and amazing speed...his only problem? Selfishness? Im more than happy to look over that...every time he touches the ball he brings excitement, even if he loses the ball. Sign him ffs

Against a poor Championship side that were relegated and asset stripped last year.

When he puts a shift in 3 games consecutive, covers his defender and is playing against top half opposition, I will reevaluate.

Against a poor Championship side that were relegated and asset stripped last year.

When he puts a shift in 3 games consecutive, covers his defender and is playing against top half opposition, I will reevaluate.

Heh...yeah.

Reevaluate a player that Madrid bought a few years back. What do they know?

Like I said. Top drawer.

You weren't one of those people a few years back who though Fellaini was a bad buy were you?

(Oh...and that goal today...who pray tell in the Premier League would have stopped that. I'll answer for you. No one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back