Rugby WC 23

Who's going to win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t matter how many times you see it Farrell knew what he was doing, he moved his head and brought the shoulder straight through. Disgraceful decision turning the red back to yellow…..
Yet when a pacific Islander does it in a pool match they'll get a 6 month ban. Farrell refuses to learn from these as there is seldom a consequence for him. They've thrown the whole bunker system and referee community under the bus here, crazy decision.

Yet when a pacific Islander does it in a pool match they'll get a 6 month ban. Farrell refuses to learn from these as there is seldom a consequence for him. They've thrown the whole bunker system and referee community under the bus here, crazy decision.

Absolutely, but he’s box office for the WC that is and always has been the problem with him…..

The draw that England have got will get them a semi final at ease even with the average squad they have.

Backing Scotland as anything can happen in a tournament and they’re exciting.

Doesn’t matter how many times you see it Farrell knew what he was doing, he moved his head and brought the shoulder straight through. Disgraceful decision turning the red back to yellow…..

Yep, was a bit miffed as to why they had to go through this new process of a yellow while reviewing. It was clear as day that it was a red with the first replay, I guess they had the opportunity to test it.

I would also say, my preference is Ford at 10 so any ban would have given us the opportunity to play Ford in the first game, which is arguably our hardest group game.

Would never normally cheer on the dull saffers, but having seen fatland appear in my feed complaining about rugby being too woke its delightful to see his wales team get pumped. I always thought he was a dull bellend so it good to have that confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back