Rugby World Cup 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done, was just looking to start a RWC thread. Absolutely love it , and been to so many matches over the years including following Wales in New Zealand 12 years ago, and in Japan 4 years ago. It’ll be the first time for 20 years I haven’t attended a live game but intend to watch as many as I can .
I suspect there’s more chance of Wales, England and Scotland Al, exiting at the Group stage than all three of them getting through to the Quarters.

Well done, was just looking to start a RWC thread. Absolutely love it , and been to so many matches over the years including following Wales in New Zealand 12 years ago, and in Japan 4 years ago. It’ll be the first time for 20 years I haven’t attended a live game but intend to watch as many as I can .
I suspect there’s more chance of Wales, England and Scotland Al, exiting at the Group stage than all three of them getting through to the Quarters.
Definitely, as an Ireland fan I’m feeling pretty lucky with our current team, but having Scotland and South Africa in our group is a tricky one.

Given how crap Everton are at the moment I’m just happy that in Rugby Ireland are doing well lol

Definitely, as an Ireland fan I’m feeling pretty lucky with our current team, but having Scotland and South Africa in our group is a tricky one.

Given how crap Everton are at the moment I’m just happy that in Rugby Ireland are doing well lol
Yeah that’s a tough group , Wales had similar in 2015 with England, Australia in the Group and the three teams were ranked 2, 3, 4 at the time. It’s crazy doing the draw so far in advance .

Yeah that’s a tough group , Wales had similar in 2015 with England, Australia in the Group and the three teams were ranked 2, 3, 4 at the time. It’s crazy doing the draw so far in advance .
I have to admit, I’m finding it hard to look past South Africa after the demolishing of New Zealand recently. Looked really impressive in that

The only true rugby code. Could be a cracker but the draw has left one side of the competition super competitive and the other much weaker by comparison. Fancy a northern hemisphere team this time and hard to look past France or Ireland for that. If not then South Africa.

Rugby League is British bulldogs for fat wools on steds with terrible barnets. Joke of a sport.

The only true rugby code. Could be a cracker but the draw has left one side of the competition super competitive and the other much weaker by comparison. Fancy a northern hemisphere team this time and hard to look past France or Ireland for that. If not then South Africa.

Rugby League is British bulldogs for fat wools on steds with terrible barnets. Joke of a sport.
I think it’ll be interesting, but I agree about the draw. Ireland, Scotland and South Africa in the same group should be tasty to watch

A shame as Scotland have their best team for a tournament probably since the World Cups have been going. Let’s see.
I’m worried they may cause an upset you know. Played really well against us in the 6 Nations (even though we had a mini injury crisis that game) and it only really turned against them when they gassed out at the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back