Rugby World Cup 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that McVan der Merwe ?
The very same. “Pay me a load of money and I’ll come over, play for Edinburgh for 3 years and qualify for Scotland ” “ Right , that’s me Scotland qualified after 3 years, I’m leaving Embra for more money at Worcester” “ Errr, guys, Worcester have gone into administration can I come back to Embra. ? “ “ Sure, welcome back Duhan mate “
A pretty formidable player in truth though.

I’d like to see France win it as they’re the most exciting northern hemisphere team to watch.
France have been unlucky with injuries so far losing outside half Ntamack , lock Willemstad and a couple of others. One of their best players Danty is missing from their squad for the opener, but I think he’ll be back later. On their day they’re certainly the most exciting northern team , although Ireland may disagree.

France have been unlucky with injuries so far losing outside half Ntamack , lock Willemstad and a couple of others. One of their best players Danty is missing from their squad for the opener, but I think he’ll be back later. On their day they’re certainly the most exciting northern team , although Ireland may disagree.
Nah, I think saying France are the most exciting northern team on the day. The way they move the ball and the speed of passing sometimes is absolutely phenomenal.

Them and Ireland are a bit like a Wenger team and a Ferguson team from back in the day

Rugby Union World Cup

Never been a fan of them calling it the "Rugby World Cup" as there is also Rugby League, the first professional rugby code.

Just to point out that Rugby League is a real sport as futsal is and the only people who care about Rugby League are wools and bogans. Thank you everyone and let’s hope rugby is the winner at this forthcoming World Cup event.

I don't actually understand why it's two different sports. Aside from a couple of rules, the difference between the two is minimal.

They should just disband league and merge it with union. 🤔

I don't actually understand why it's two different sports. Aside from a couple of rules, the difference between the two is minimal.

They should just disband league and merge it with union. 🤔

Kinda ironic that Union is played more like League nowadays due to the influence of players and coaches and league is played more like Union nowadays, especially in the uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back