Rugby World Cup 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saffas will be gutted they can't have that ref again, he's won them two games on the bounce.

Hopefully NZ can beat them, would be a travesty for the sport if this boring roided up side won the world cup twice on the spin.
Caps off this day.
I hope the Kiwis, can turn over SA.
SA , do slways have the skill to come back from behind and never accept defeat.

It should be a cracking final.

I thought Ben O’Keeffe was evenly balanced and consistent , he was crap for both sides, had his own interpretations at times.

England played well , SA looked tired . The turning point was the SA bench it’s not often props win you a match but Nche turned the game when he came on winning penalties straight away and when Koch came on the other side they dominated the scrums winning the final penalty.

I thought Ben O’Keeffe was evenly balanced and consistent , he was crap for both sides, had his own interpretations at times.

England played well , SA looked tired . The turning point was the SA bench it’s not often props win you a match but Nche turned the game when he came on winning penalties straight away and when Koch came on the other side they dominated the scrums winning the final penalty.
He absolutely was crap for both teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back