Rumour: New badge for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shirts are just a mock up of what they'd look like with the new badge mate. The badge is definitely a thing though, owned and trademarked by the club.

The question is whether they use it on shirts or not.

Got to be some crap line of t-shirts they're going to introduce, surely?

The badge is definitely real in terms of we have applied for the trademark for it.

What is not certain is whether it is a replacement for the current one or just something to be used on certain things. Seems weird they would do that though as surely it confuses "the brand". I'm a little worried...

Will be on the kits for the next home game mate. Confirmed by the club.
jumping-out-of-window.gif

if it's the one shown on toffeeweb...total rubbish, who comes up with these things and more to the point WHY

I don't know whether it was or not, but I couldn't remember seeing it on here. It was Rupert's Tower and laurels in a
border like my old school badge - SMA - with the motto in a scroll underneath.

There seems to have been lots of different designs over the years but I wouldn't call any of them rubbish. There's obviously
nothing really traditional about it then if they keep changing it.

I remember when the only thing on the shirt was the number.

I don't know whether it was or not, but I couldn't remember seeing it on here. It was Rupert's Tower and laurels in a
border like my old school badge - SMA - with the motto in a scroll underneath.

There seems to have been lots of different designs over the years but I wouldn't call any of them rubbish. There's obviously
nothing really traditional about it then if they keep changing it.

I remember when the only thing on the shirt was the number.

There is. The tower and laurels have been on the badge for nearly 40 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back