Rumour: New badge for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem to the principle of tweaking the badge for marketing reasons as long as it looks anywhere near half-professional. Is this confirmed yet?
You can't tweak it once it's been marketed I don't think, once it's trademarked it's the final version and can't be changed.

You can't tweak it once it's been marketed I don't think, once it's trademarked it's the final version and can't be changed.

Sorry my poor English - I meant altering the original design of the badge. I've no problem in principle as I accept these things evolve.

zk3de0.jpg

Embarrassing that some random person on the internet has taken the club's own idea and made a better version of it. Despite still not being fantastic it's a damn sight better than the one they put out.

That badge shown on Toffeeweb (and which appearantly has been applied trademarking for??) looks fat and overweight and jargy. I prefer a slimmer tower to this cartoonish mess.

everton-new.jpg

I am guessing that this badge will just be used for digital print media and the like....it may be ugly, but it is clear and easily reproduced.........I would be placing good money on seeing something more elegant on our Kit and Merch...

I am guessing that this badge will just be used for digital print media and the like....it may be ugly, but it is clear and easily reproduced.........I would be placing good money on seeing something more elegant on our Kit and Merch...

The current one is no harder to reproduce or any less clear, though. While also not being crap.

STOP CHANGING EVERYTHING.

Manager

Crest

What next FFS?!

ijj you may not wanna hear this but they're also planning on turning the Goodison pitch around 180 degrees so that the Gladwys Street goal is now the one by the Park End and vice versa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back