Rumour: New badge for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they release that badge it'd be one massive recruitment tool for the Blue Union et al.

Ridiculous. Nobody will accept it. I'd organise a boycott of next seasons merchandise if it were that.

Thankfully, it won't be. It just can't be...

C'mon lads it's not that bad, I've seen worse.

It's pretty shocking mate.

We're a club with history and tradition, not the kind of club that suits a cartoony monstrosity like that. I could understand if it was perhaps used on certain kids stuff from the shop, like mugs or something. As a shirt badge though it's awful.

Having no laurels is a bit stupid too.

If that's real then they definitely won't have to worry about getting in toddler sized shirts next season! And most probably adult replicas! :lol: :lol:

We're a club with history and tradition, not the kind of club that suits a cartoony monstrosity like that. I could understand if it was perhaps used on certain kids stuff from the shop, like mugs or something. As a shirt badge though it's awful.

I sincerely hope it's not the new badge like, getting rid of NSNO will kill part of the club's tradition and since it's been our motto for years it simply has to stay there.

Not a terrible design but I really hope not to see that on our kit next season.

I sincerely hope it's not the new badge like, getting rid of NSNO will kill part of the club's tradition and since it's been our motto for years it simply has to stay there.

Not a terrible design but I really hope not to see that on our kit next season.

Hope they didn't decide that NSNO no longer applies, changing it to Nil Satis Nisi TopHalfFinish

If that is the badge for our official replica kits, be the first time in my life I won't be buying at least a shirt.
Poor.

Might just order a new retro one from toffs!

Danny Zoček ‏@dannyz_efc

@joe97mckibbin the reason the badge is able to be changed is because the club do not own the rights to the badge. Absolute idiots!

Errmmm... what?

Yep. Top left. Cracking badge.

Everton_crests.jpg

The worst one is the current one.

Laurels = winning stuff. This lot dont aspire to win trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back