Russia / Everton

Are we in trouble?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your argument goes directly from criticism of Israel (a nation state) to rich Jews (a huge leap) to Saudis (big leap with no context) to rich Americans (big leap with no context) then finish with building contracts (strange conclusion with no explanation).

You say THE media (as if it’s a single entity) owned by those (who?) have never been targeted as oligarchs (do you know what that means btw?) despite their guilt (please expand because like the rest of your rant it makes no sense).
From what I understand they are highlighting the fact of why the whole world has come together to sanction an entire country for the invasion and human right violations (rightly so) but ignored all the countless violations done in the world as we speak that gets no attention whatsoever.

Alot of it is media driven and there is certain stories that big news agencies won't touch with a ten foot pole because it's not the right narrative. Racially, religiously etc

CF5D0E58-4600-4FB9-A7C9-BC07215A05DD.webp

We are a basket case that Moshiri bought at a cut price...we've heaped more debt on, and the prospect of having to complete a £600M stadium is enough to have any investor running very fast in the otherr direction.

Utterly laughable that people believe we'll get better than the Usmanov cash backing.

We're in for years in the wilderness, and more than likely we'll be relegated.
A bit of a overreaction but with Usmanov now gone, Moshiri has to use that accountant brain to be more clever with the money now he's lost that Oligarch trump card when he needed a quick cash injection.

You must have been sleeping the last 20 years then. Its take your pick really.

And it's quite simple, the wanted resources, so invaded the middle east, which has displaced millions of people. Crimes that are by some magnitude incomparably greater than anything Russia as ever done.

I’m not an apologist for any particular group or nation, but if you go back and look at the original post I replied to it’s a jumbled mess that doesn’t really add anything to the discussion of Everton and Russia.

From what I understand they are highlighting the fact of why the whole world has come together to sanction an entire country for the invasion and human right violations (rightly so) but ignored all the countless violations done in the world as we speak that gets no attention whatsoever.

Alot of it is media driven and there is certain stories that big news agencies won't touch with a ten foot pole because it's not the right narrative. Racially, religiously etc

For what it’s worth I agree that lots of violations go unpunished due to the guilty being on the “right team”.

I would like to state that I am entirely against one country beating the crap out of another, against the killing of innocent civilians and against power mad old farts having a ‘who’s got the biggest willie’ contest with their nukes.
but I am equally against the worlds media focussing entirely on Russian corruption and human rights attrocities, when not a word is said whenever Israel decides to bomb the [Poor language removed] out of Lebanon or Palestine in order to do a land grab? How many billionaire jews who prop up that countries war mongering are singled out by governments around the world? Ditto Saudi billionaires, ditto American billionaires who backed the invasion of Iraq etc. so they could get the rebuilding contracts?

So much self-righteousness being sloshed around at the minute, driven into a frenzy by the media which is (surprise, surprise) owned by those who have never been targetted as ‘oligarch’s themselves, despite being just as guilty as any of the Russians?
Or the Ukranian regime carrying out 8 years worth of terrorizing of the population of Donbass.

I dont remember any relief fund for them,

A bit of a overreaction but with Usmanov now gone, Moshiri has to use that accountant brain to be more clever with the money now he's lost that Oligarch trump card when he needed a quick cash injection.
That's a complete misunderstanding of the situation we're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back