Ruud van Nistelrooy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil Fawlty

Player Valuation: £35m
Here's a strange one doing the rounds, but Horses head is set to leave Madrid for a fee in the region of £1.25m. The 32yr old ex manure player may not fit Moyesy younger player type, but there is no mistaking his goal scoring record of over 250 career goals, which includes 45 in the onion bag in 67 matches for the La Liga Giants. He has retired from International footy after losing his place for the Dutch and Madrid to Klaas-Jan Huntelaar . You never know, him or Owen, I know where my money would go.

Coming from Kipper like but a much better bet than Owen if we can afford his wages

Here's a strange one doing the rounds, but Horses head is set to leave Madrid for a fee in the region of £1.25m. The 32yr old ex manure player may not fit Moyesy younger player type, but there is no mistaking his goal scoring record of over 250 career goals, which includes 45 in the onion bag in 67 matches for the La Liga Giants. He has retired from International footy after losing his place for the Dutch and Madrid to Klaas-Jan Huntelaar . You never know, him or Owen, I know where my money would go.

Coming from Kipper like but a much better bet than Owen if we can afford his wages

I would be a far better option then both of them. A lot lower wages and I can only improve, LOL

I don't want to see Rude Van Horseface in an Everton shirt, even if it's only in a cartoon or photoshop.

Intresting one this but alas it will never happen as he will more than likely head back to Holland as he is apparently never happier than when he is back where he grew up . His wages would cripple us .

No way on earth (or hell for that matter) van Nistelrooij is leaving Real madrid for that amount. Only signed a contract extension last year and the only reason he's behind Huntelaar in the picking order, is because of his injury. I'm sure, if there's one Dutchman on Real Madrid's books next year, it will be Horseface RVN.

So in Azzbot's words
lol
just
lol

Goes into the same pile as the van der Vaart theory...

All depends on who Real bring in - if they get their hands on Villa and Kaka than both will basically be allowed to leave to get them off the wage bill there...

Could potentially see vdV here if all the Moutinho stories amount to nothing, can't see RvN being anything remotely like a Moyes signing, at least Owen used to be an Evertonian!...

Status
Not open for further replies.