Ruud van Nistelrooy

Status
Not open for further replies.
now newcastle have gone there aren't many teams to pay big 4 wages for players who are past playing for big 4 teams.

You cant doubt the quality.

Who would you rather see, Jo or Van N?

I'd go for Jo, but Nistelrooy is just jammy, and we need some of that too.

You cant doubt the quality.

Who would you rather see, Jo or Van N?

I'd go for Jo, but Nistelrooy is just jammy, and we need some of that too.
On a short term fix, definately Horse Face for me. The man is a goalmachine, even more so than the Yak. We should get at least another 2 seasons out of him. A better option than Owen in my eyes.

Looking to the future, I guess Jo would be a safer option, if we get an option to buy that is. Never thought Real would be prepared to let RVN leave, but would hate to see him end up at some no mark club, like Blackburn.

On a short term fix, definately Horse Face for me.
That term always cracks me up. Even my mother-in-law, is cracked up by it (after explaining it to her one drunken night, and likening him to my niece's boyfriend).
The man is a goalmachine, even more so than the Yak. We should get at least another 2 seasons out of him. A better option than Owen in my eyes.

Looking to the future, I guess Jo would be a safer option, if we get an option to buy that is. Never thought Real would be prepared to let RVN leave, but would hate to see him end up at some no mark club, like Blackburn.
Totally agree with the rest. Short-term, a committed "horse" would be immense. But long-term, given our money problems, we might need to look for a bloke that is quite a few years younger.

That term always cracks me up. Even my mother-in-law, is cracked up by it (after explaining it to her one drunken night, and likening him to my niece's boyfriend).
Totally agree with the rest. Short-term, a committed "horse" would be immense. But long-term, given our money problems, we might need to look for a bloke that is quite a few years younger.
Not sure I totally understand:confused3:, but always happy to make someone laugh, I guess.:oops:lol

Isnt he off to Blackburn just down the road.

He wont get 20 goals a season nailed on like!

*Heard it here first! FACT

Last edited:

It wasn't Ruud seen at Goodison recently, it was Camilla Parker Bowles but the photo was a bit fuzzy....or maybe it wasn't....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.