Saha ; Looking like The Season ,..

Status
Not open for further replies.
play bily up front off beckford.not ideal but may be opportunity to give bily last chance in the alleged position he likes.nothing to lose.

Do we even know what the injury was? I've been waiting to find out... He looked to be in quite a lot of pain. I haven't heard anything yet though. :(

if the OS doesn't give a quick update, you know its bad
Depends what you mean by the word quick with them,2/3 days might be fast for them,they take a lifetime to update most things unless a player has signed a new deal which turns up fast on the Everton page

play bily up front off beckford.not ideal but may be opportunity to give bily last chance in the alleged position he likes.nothing to lose.

Yes. This would be the best option now. With Cahill and Saha injured. Play Billy in a central role suporting Beckford. I reckon Moyes will go with Vic up front with Beckford though.

Big Vic?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....................

We can't get Vaughan or Yak back as Bill already spend the money from their loan deals to get a guest character spot on Coronation Street!!
Also Yak is playing Kak apparently

That landing certainly looked odd. It seemed like he landed on his right knee but his right foot bent at a 90 degree angle. Usually that's no more than a bruise or a sprain but this is Saha we're talking about.

I couldn't help but laugh though when the commentators were making fun of him rolling around on the ground. When I get seriously injured, I can barely move but Saha had like two complete rotations plus a lot of rocking back and forth.

We've got 2 weeks until the next match so hopefully a few of our injured players get match fit. I'm betting on a 4-5-1 with Cahill and Big Vic as the lone striker. Moyes seems to have figured out that Beckford needs a partner up front to perform well and I don't think he's ever kept Tim out of the lineup when he's fit.

Last edited:
YESSSS!!!, this is good. We like it hard, ya naaah mean? i'm glad it's difficult for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.