Saha ; Looking like The Season ,..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time to put him out to graze. or out of his misery. Either way, we just can't rely on him to be around when we need him. however, anichebe is in no way the answer. bily behind beckford is a good shout, but I can't see moyes doing that in a million years.

Saha is class, but hes not what we need, he needs to sit on the bench at somewhere like Arsenal and be called on in an Emergency, hes just not relieable and we always need all hands to the pump. His contribution though admirable isnt worth 60k a week - 60k a week is a lot for us to have invested in a player who will only play a third of the season.

I woul dhave taken that 7 mill from Turkey to be honest.

Saha is class, but hes not what we need, he needs to sit on the bench at somewhere like Arsenal and be called on in an Emergency, hes just not relieable and we always need all hands to the pump. His contribution though admirable isnt worth 60k a week - 60k a week is a lot for us to have invested in a player who will only play a third of the season.

I woul dhave taken that 7 mill from Turkey to be honest.

He seems to pick as many injuries up in training though, to be honest. =/

its far to early to say hes out for the rest of the season .its his ankle ,and calf .but you never know with louie

Mmmm, bad news all round - Louis' link-up play was offsetting Spud and Screech's absence.... to a point. Vic, Becks & Timmy don't have that hold-up nous in their locker:( Guess Davie's gonna have to find another way to play........?:huh:

" shorty " , the ITK on NSNO has said Louis is only out for 2 weeks and you can count the times he's been wrong on the fingers on one thumb ...... we'll just have to wait ?

" shorty " , the ITK on NSNO has said Louis is only out for 2 weeks and you can count the times he's been wrong on the fingers on one thumb ...... we'll just have to wait ?

If lcab says he is out for the season he will be,step up to the play mr beckford

ITS rumour time , an' its LOUIE ...

but ITS WHAT i was told...

Ill get an update later today ...

Status
Not open for further replies.