2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so we're all clear, Rondon is keeping Dobbin and Simms (and even Tosun) out of the side when DCL and Richy are out?

Benitez should be sacked for this fact alone, never mind the turgid, inept, cowardly football he's been responsible for.

Rondon is a disgrace and stain to the shirt, not as big a stain on the club as the manager is however.

Im shocked at how bad he is. Did nothing all game, except sliding in to intercept the ball after it had already reached the player it was intended for.

…what do you expect from your striker;

1) Top back to goal play, holding it up allowing team mates to catch up and relieving pressure on defenders - Nope

2) Run defenders ragged down the channels - Nope

3) Exploits the space in behind defenders giving teammates the option of going over the top - Nope

4) Goes to war with defenders giving them a really difficult time - Nope

5) Links well with team mates, creates partnerships - Nope

6) Fits the playing strategy - Nope

7) Quality, creating & scoring goals from nothing - Nope

8) Sharp in the box, plays in the front foot and gets on the end of crosses - Nope

9) An aerial threat from crosses and set pieces - Nope

10) Decent goal return - Nope
11) Lick the boss's arse - Yep.

I am surprised he got so long on the pitch, but in the other i am not because benitez will not stop loving him - Dobbin should have been on for him sometime 2nd half at worst, heck i would have started Dobbin ahead of him
Dobbin looked lively. Would like to see him back himself more. He lost it a couple of times through indecision but I think he has plenty of ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back