2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about the Venezuela National Team but surely they can't be that hard up to select Rondon. I think the last time they had a game he was allowed to stay here to get fit. I suspect that was a nice way of saying you are not needed
Surely he'd love nothing better than to take his ill-earned millions and head on back to his native land to live the rest of his days like a King. One month of his wages from Everton can support his family for a decade in Venezuela, and he's been earning this for about a decade himself. Unless he thinks he can live until about 500 years old he should just koff back there now.

Surely he'd love nothing better than to take his ill-earned millions and head on back to his native land to live the rest of his days like a King. One month of his wages from Everton can support his family for a decade in Venezuela, and he's been earning this for about a decade himself. Unless he thinks he can live until about 500 years old he should just koff back there now.
bit harsh he gave up a good salary in China, took a pay cut to come here.

Wasn't he in Russia before here?
That slug will go literally anywhere to line his pockets, wont he? Fair play to him I guess, I know I would do the same to be honest, but it's a bit of a kick in the teeth to working class fans of those teams where he goes and stinks the place out. He'll probably move to North Korea next, or join the Taliban in Afghanistan as they look to promote football in their country.

Status
Not open for further replies.