2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look i know its bolovia but you'd think he'd get more than one goal with us.

Even dom is good but by god does he miss a lot still. Its been a bad situation with strikers for us bar Lukaku. For 20 years really. They all come here and sink.

I saw one of the goals, he actually ran, not dad jogged, ran and smashed the ball so hard, I thought the net would come off. He looks like a busted up old geezer pulling a caravan when he plays for us.

Bolivia are certainly woeful. But he is putting a shift in.
Defo not the best team in the world, but they've won 3:0 vs Uruguay and 4:0 vs Paraguay in their last 3 games.

And he can't even run for us

It’s Bolivia.

Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 7.44.05 PM.png

Venezuela is 59 fwiw.

Decent hat trick. Quick turn of pace, great positioning & shot for that third goal.

Had to check it was the same Rondon.

I looked up Bolivia's side, to see how bad are they. The answer is, kind of really bad.

They have a handful of guys playing in Brazil, Argentina, Peru, and USA, one guy in Belgium, one guy for Mamelodi Sundowns in South Africa Premier League.

The rest are in the domestic Bolivia league, which has never put a club within even a sniff of the final of the Copa Sudamerica, but which has clubs named Club The Strongest and Club Always Ready.

Now, I love stuff like this. Love it. And of course I would love to get one of these kits because they're so cool, except that a) I'm 52 fat and bald and would look like a processed meat product 2) I would inevitably walk into some great little bar somewhere in Brooklyn that was the NYC home of Club The Strongest's hated Bolivian derby rival and you'd find me hanging from a tree in my spiffy Club The Strongest kit.

1643418911881.png
1643418962610.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back