2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im fine mate, I just wish you wouldn't cheat yourself and purposely dumb yourself down by blaming all the clubs ills at the door of the previous manager just to fit in with the "bhoys".

Instead of following the flock actually think independently and one day you could walk with the Gods.
If we get relegated by one point I think its quite clear who is to blame.

Im fine mate, I just wish you wouldn't cheat yourself and purposely dumb yourself down by blaming all the clubs ills at the door of the previous manager just to fit in with the "bhoys".

Instead of following the flock actually think independently and one you day you could walk with the Gods.

You're embarrassing, happy with Championship footy and rewriting history of kopites managing our club. Disgrace.

Even from my spec a distance away in the lower Gwladys I knew it was a red card tackle straight away. I hope when he was running off the pitch Lampard told him not to stop.

He'd done ok of late and thought he could be a decent sub for us but now hope I never see him wearing our shirt again.

Both haven't fired a shot in anger for 6 months, Myko was signed by Moshiri's men. Rondon currently stinking the place out, well not anymore because that's the last we'll see of him.

You ok hun?

You'll surely get a few "likes" from the sheep with that zaney response !

You couldn't even put together a decent reply to my post above, because I'm right. So I'll just continue with everyone else's assertion that you're the stupidest poster on here by some margin.

But ya, sorry, WAKE UP SHEEPLE

You couldn't even put together a decent reply to my post above, because I'm right. So I'll just continue with everyone else's assertion that you're the stupidest poster on here by some margin.

But ya, sorry, WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Look who's liked your post - a bloke who claims to have me on egnore yet knows exactly what I post and proceeds to whine about them like an angry Karen in the playground lol

That's your audience you pitch too.

You're dumbing yourself down mate to appeal to the lowest denominator thats all I can say.

Look who's liked your post - a bloke who claims to have me on egnore yet knows exactly what I post and proceeds to whine about them like an angry Karen in the playground lol

You're dumbing yourself down mate thats all I can say.

You're deflecting because you can't argue successfully against my points, I don't care who likes my posts, Rondon is a prime example of everything wrong with Benitez being at our football club. State of you.

Even from my spec a distance away in the lower Gwladys I knew it was a red card tackle straight away. I hope when he was running off the pitch Lampard told him not to stop.

He'd done ok of late and thought he could be a decent sub for us but now hope I never see him wearing our shirt again.

The problem is the PL has become that corrupt what is or isnt a Red card offence these days?

I mean if Van Dijk makes that challenge is it a Red Card? (Thiagos wasnt). If Bruno Fernandes makes Allen's tackle is it a Red?

Was a needless challenge but the PL have set a precedent for certain teams to get away with it.

You're dumbing yourself down mate to appeal to the lowest denominator thats all I can say.
I have you utter whopper. But I click to see what utter garbage your spouting every now and then so I can call you a muppet. Like Rondon being a waste of space to Everton, you’re a waste of space to this forum

Start reporting people again you little grass

FC0B776F-608C-4919-A569-94E3342FB996.jpeg

His rank inability to cover for Calvert- Lewin when called upon is one of the reasons we are where we are.
For that reason alone I personally regard him as the worst signing I’ve ever witnessed at the club during my six decades of supporting them.
No contest.

Had a chat with a city fan before. He said liverpool and city are getting favourable decisions via VAR to keep the title race going. No other explanation he said. It is so wrong. Rondon’s was not one of those incorrect decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.