2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
His rank inability to cover for Calvert- Lewin when called upon is one of the reasons we are where we are.
For that reason alone I personally regard him as the worst signing I’ve ever witnessed at the club during my six decades of supporting them.
No contest.
He is an awful footballer. The fact he came on a free should be taken into account. I’d say Bolasie and Tosun were our worst buys. Over 50m wasted.

He is an awful footballer. The fact he came on a free should be taken into account. I’d say Bolasie and Tosun were our worst buys. Over 50m wasted.
There have been many poor buys in my lifetime, but none have contributed to our being relegated , that’s why he’s far and away our worst signing for me.

Honestly baffles me how this goon gets games but players like Simms are deemed not good enough and loaned out. Rondon is a horrendous signing, doesn't even look a football player. Hope his contract is up in the summer and that's the last we've seen of him.

Honestly baffles me how this goon gets games but players like Simms are deemed not good enough and loaned out. Rondon is a horrendous signing, doesn't even look a football player. Hope his contract is up in the summer and that's the last we've seen of him.
You would have expected him to have only a one year contract wouldn't you? No such luck, some mastermind at the club gave him a two year contract with the option of a third year. Gracias Senor Benitez.

The amount of damage that moron has done to this club is sickening.
The amount of damage he has been allowed to do is what boils my blood. Even when the writing was on the wall he got a few extra games and time to flog Digne. I've said this for a while but we are deserving of relegation based on how we are run.

He was stupid making the challenge but the incident itself wasn't a straight Red for me.

An infamous Carragher "Orange" Card but Oliver couldn't wait to get the red out.

….considering your posts on here, have you ever thought of taking up knitting? It was as Red a red card as we will ever see, a Two footed lunge detested by professionals because it can result in very serious injury.

You openly want us to be relegated, we can all sense the content you are feeling. You’ll never be one of ours, you don’t feel the pain we are feeling.

You’ll never be an Evertonian I recognise, never.

Last edited:
Funny how you never pulled up the other lad for mentioning/bringing up Benitez, something that supposedly riles you up real good.

Or is it only a crime on here when certain posters utter his name? :coffee:
It originated from your comment though. I'm not thick, you make (un)subtle comments and veiled comments to make it about your manager and his signings etc. It's like you do in the Mykolenko thread etc.

That's why it's at you.

He’s a rubbish player, he’s a product or a rubbish player and he’s now played his last. Lets forget about him until his name comes up in a pub quiz in 20 years time

Status
Not open for further replies.