2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant judge. Not fit enough yet. Judge in october. However those who wanted kean out have to understand this is the replacement. It was always going to be this way.
Not necessarily.

The club could have offered King a new contract instead of letting him walk - not saying that's what SHOULD have happened, but it was certainly an option.

In fairness needed more crosses , first decent one was probably after he’d gone off .

that said reading some of your stuff recently might mean I can only assume there is a risk my pre match beers meaning I’m completely wrong if I’m agreeing with you .

Townsend thrown one or two in but Gordon/Iwobi/Digne were allergic to actually fizzing one into the box and putting some leather on it.

There was a moment in the first half where I think it was gomes put it over the top for him to run through ( Richy DCL and gray all take it through one on one ) he literally ran for Abar 2 seconds and went na im goosed I'll slow it down and pass back.

Didn't expect much from a 30 odd year old has been who's just come from the Chinese league but Jesus Christ he is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.