2022/23 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rondon - You will always be remembered fondly ( for agreeing to terminate your contract early that is )

Another player we could of made money on gone down the drain tho.
Heard Putin was offering serious Rubles to get him leading there front line...

I remember thinking he’ll be a decent back up to Dominic Calvert-Lewin for the odd game and last 15 in some games. I couldn’t have been more wrong if I tried!

Good luck to the fella but he was nowhere near the level required. Hopefully it means we have a forward lined up, won’t be holding my breath on that though.
Basically this. Thought he might come on as sub and score the odd header. But yeah he was terrible. Don't hate him though as think he tried. Not his fault he's done

Basically this. Thought he might come on as sub and score the odd header. But yeah he was terrible. Don't hate him though as think he tried. Not his fault he's done
No I don’t have an anything against him, just anyone who had anything to do with bringing him here in the first place thinking he had anything to offer us.

The only good thing was we didn’t blow £20m+ on him like we did with every other waster we’ve brought to this club over the last 5 years.

No I don’t have an anything against him, just anyone who had anything to do with bringing him here in the first place thinking he had anything to offer us.

The only good thing was we didn’t blow £20m+ on him like we did with every other waster we’ve brought to this club over the last 5 years.
Benitez brought him back from China he should have been left out there he was finished at this level and I tried to tell people remembering his season at West Brom that he was done

Rondon - You will always be remembered fondly ( for agreeing to terminate your contract early that is )

Another player we could of made money on gone down the drain tho.
Heard Putin was offering serious Rubles to get him leading there front line...
Looked ok for 45 minutes against Forrest at the start of the season. That was his pinnacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back