Salty Kopite Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
KEERRIISSSTE! Anything, just Anything that happens newsworthy these days, the media flock to the door of the ass hole with teeth to ask his opinion.
Why the media think this greb is a Sage is, oops, my mistake, the media are all rs and cannot, therefore, possibly have an opinion of their own until someone tells them what it is.
Wasn't Klopp the one who invaded the pitch in the Derby a few years back when they fluked a winner?

Aye

4E83175C-FF40-4D02-B197-D6F3C2327F1B.jpeg
Is that Arnie under there?

587ADBB2-2ED5-446F-9805-6408CC2CD8F9.jpeg

RS bumlicker.

This is why I eschew today's mainstream media and prefer independent sources.

It's ridiculous that a national paper can print articles written by Liverpool supporters on anything Everton-related that are masqueraded as independent opinion. Not to mention the sanctimonious tone.

It's all so obvious. They might as well be contributing to an LFC fanzine.

The media are completely dominated by LFC supporters who owe their living to maintaining the politburo line on virtually everything whether it's related to that club or otherwise. They probably couldn't express an opinion on climate change without first screening it for acceptance through an LFC frame. It certainly isn't journalism. It's utter sychophancy. They should be called out on it, in an era where we are being warned against misinformation generally.

You accept in-built bias and propaganda from the clubs and their fan output, but why should people accept this, let alone pay for it?

christ...i just checked this...it's real.

And it gets worse. He literally w*nked himself off during this scene, then later punched a lady who ended up in hospital.

And they was all buzzing cheering him on creepy weirdos. They did always sing about their captain been big and hard like. So could be the kind of stuff they are in too I guess.

States of journalists like that. So much for impartiality.
I’d like to just laugh at that link, but it really bothers me for some reason. It’s “only football” but how can someone get well paid by what is very large organisation for writing such un-disguised hatred of any team without anyone above or alongside them telling them to grow up or ship out.

Write it on your own Twitter and 3 people will read it. But they use their employers reach to spread such utter crap and it invites other similar scum to join the pile-on. Before you know it we are to blame for the weather, cost of living crisis, and Hamiltons crap 2022 car.

How is that anyones “job”?

Status
Not open for further replies.