Salty Kopite Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is definitely some agenda against us...we have countless examples all season
I do think it's highlighted more because of players attacked at Forrest and Viera hassle at Goodison
But it does provide a perfect distraction from us being happy and deserving of staying up so they are happy to roll with it
I think there is push to stop pitch invasions. Like you said it’s been part and parcel of end of seasons for as long as I can remember. But sky have been droning on like they have never seen them before.
Prob effects their scheduling.

I think there is push to stop pitch invasions. Like you said it’s been part and parcel of end of seasons for as long as I can remember. But sky have been droning on like they have never seen them before.
After 18 months of lockdowns and all round misery what's the harm in a few passionate pitch invasions for gods sake. How soon we forget.

Its a bollox, come December when the WC is on they will be rolling out the 'there's people on the pitch, they think its all over" and reminiscing over it. But little Everton who have wasted half a billion, whos players all dive and cos of that deserve VAR to be corrupt, dont dare let their fans on the pitch. Especially if it means a saint like Vieira would have to physically assault one of them.

I'll be honest.
I love pitch invasions
Think they are a brilliant release for the crowd in certain amazing circumstances.

But I have been cringing that on every recent one, you have got people phones in hand trying to get unwanted selfies etc.
This Instagram generation thing just really makes me feel like these moments now aren't to be enjoyed as a moment, but to be captured for some kind of I was there look at me thing.

Really puts me off, the idea now when you see your own fans behave so cringey too.

Halcyon days just running on giving it mad one and getting off.

Now it is run on, check phone in hand, press camera, video waheeyyyy look at me stood next to (Name a Player).... yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Isn't my life winning

Gimps.

They want to sanitise the 'appearance' of the game, despite it being riddled with corrupt practices on and off the pitch.

Slippy is saying Robin Olsen was assaulted after the City game, surely the Times will run an article saying City should be docked points (and the title)?
If not, why not?
looking the footage and I thought he was accidentally hit by an arm that was raised prior with a phone in the hand, ie an accident.

I'll be honest.
I love pitch invasions
Think they are a brilliant release for the crowd in certain amazing circumstances.

But I have been cringing that on every recent one, you have got people phones in hand trying to get unwanted selfies etc.
This Instagram generation thing just really makes me feel like these moments now aren't to be enjoyed as a moment, but to be captured for some kind of I was there look at me thing.

Really puts me off, the idea now when you see your own fans behave so cringey too.

Halcyon days just running on giving it mad one and getting off.

Now it is run on, check phone in hand, press camera, video waheeyyyy look at me stood next to (Name a Player).... yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Isn't my life winning

Gimps.

I saw a fan celebrating our 3rd with Ashley Cole and instead of just enjoying it he was trying to get cole to look at his phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.