Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He was one of us, he has left the club with short notice. Serve him right the clown. Not impressed with Moshiri downwards. If he has the balls he will just sack Sam asap after the last game if not before, with a syrupy thank you and a £6m cheque then we can get on with our club again.

I sent one too:

Dear Richard,

I wrote you but you still ain’t callin’. I’m watching Sam’s style of play and to be frank it’s rather appallin’. What’s this shiz you sayin’ about we should rate Big Sam too? I say that shiz just clownin’ dawg come on how messed up is you?
I had a room full of EFC posters and pictures, man, I liked that shiz we did with Martinez too, that shiz was fat.
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back, I know we're whack, your biggest fan, Big Fat Sam.

xxx

Get ready for the ball bag twins, Murphy and Quinn tomorrow.."be careful what you wish for Everton"

Funnily enough, Mickey Quinn is anti Allardyce.

Gave him a slating last week, stating that he wasn`t the right manager for Everton and as much as I dislike the bellend, he really stood his ground when the rest of them where giving it the " Allardyce does a job / we should be grateful " bollox.

I sent one too:

Dear Richard,

I wrote you but you still ain’t callin’. I’m watching Sam’s style of play and to be frank it’s rather appallin’. What’s this shiz you sayin’ about we should rate Big Sam too? I say that shiz just clownin’ dawg come on how messed up is you?
I had a room full of EFC posters and pictures, man, I liked that shiz we did with Martinez too, that shiz was fat.
Anyways, I hope you get this, man, hit me back, I know we're whack, your biggest fan, Big Fat Sam.

xxx

Oooooh, THAT'S who you are.

I sent one too:

Dear Richard,

xxx

lollollol;)

I sent one too:

Dear Richard,

xxx
He is probably looking for a translator before he can reply adequately. Can you tell us your mates what you said?

I think we should email our thanks to the Director of Marketing and Communications Richard Kenyon for giving supporters the opportunity express their true feelings on the Club and it's Manager.

A nice show of support to let him know we support him throwing Allardyce under the bus.

It should be Richard.Kenyon@evertonfc.com

Won't be him mate, pretty sure this is gonna have been Rowell who was hired in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back