Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Same here.

But now I think a trap was sprung and Mr. Allardyce, a man creepily enthralled by his own ego, was unable to ignore the bait and has walked stright into it.

It really is over to all of us at Goodison this coming Monday to ram the message home.
Dead right, EFC 5 Newcastle 0. We are bigger than them Geordies.

Same here.

But now I think a trap was sprung and Mr. Allardyce, a man creepily enthralled by his own ego, was unable to ignore the bait and has walked stright into it.

It really is over to all of us at Goodison this coming Monday to ram the message home.

Mate, the situation has been perfectly set for this weekend, the comments from him post Swansea, followed by this questionnaire, and his utter car crash of a press conference when he's effectively said the fans should not have any voice or say in this matter, the bit about getting Blue Bill to apologise will even nark off his happy clapper brigade :D

Oh and throw on top of that a set of visiting vocal fans who absolutely detest BFS themselves, with a former rs manager in charge. Guarantee that we will see both sets of fans joining in with the 'f' off sam allardyce chants

Perfect storm this weekend, gonna be more fun than the actual match

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43828033

Everton boss Sam Allardyce says a survey sent to fans asking them to rate his performance on a scale of zero to 10 was "a marketing slip-up".

The survey was part of an exercise with a fan panel designed to discover how connected they feel to the club.

Allardyce replaced Ronald Koeman as manager in November.

"The survey passed out by the director of marketing was a slip-up," he said. "His knowledge is about marketing and not football. He got things wrong."

Fans were asked to rate the statement: "I have a high level of trust in the current manager and coaching staff... e.g. in making the right decisions to get the best out of the team."

Allardyce has guided Everton to ninth in the Premier League after taking 27 points from 20 games since replacing the sacked Ronald Koeman.

However, there has been growing discontent among some supporters over what they perceive as a negative playing style.

The former England boss suffered abuse from supporters during and after Saturday's 1-1 draw at Swansea City, having been subjected to similar treatment after the defeat at Burnley on 3 March.

"It hasn't made any difference to me," Allardyce added.

"I'm planning for the future, until someone tells me otherwise. If that was to happen I'd be more than extremely disappointed."

Everton send out a fan survey several times a year. The club sent the same list of questions to some fans last May, including one about their view on Koeman.

~As told to Greg O'Keefe

Everton 5 Newcastle 0. Allardyce masterminds great Everton victory with Moshiri smirking as usual. Bill looks a bit embarrassed, don't know why. I see it in my murky crystal ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back