Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20180419-171410.webp

Done.

Email sent.

Dear Richard,
As a lifelong Season Ticket Holder I wish to applaud your decision to word the survey as you did.
I do not believe you have a poor understanding of football and I feel as tho you perfectly understand the feelings of the fanbase, who are all united in wanting the fat gravy guzzling bellend removed from our club as a matter of urgency, can you pass a message on to Bill Kenwright, tell him he does not speak for me or the entire fanbase and can he kindly remove himself from the club as quickly as Sam.
Yours forever
The Goat

Just sent mine

Done, felt good too.

Done mine.

Put a rider on the end, saying that me and my lad won`t be going if he`s there next season.

I`m sure I won`t be the only one.

Ps - They just played his comments about the survey on Talksport - sounds like he knows he`s fu***d to me ;)

Me too.

As I've said repeatedly,Quantifying fan sentiment is to be applauded, and fan sentiment towards management is clearly significant.

A few lazy journos with content quotas to fill prompting Sams cronies (Alan Stubbs) and himself to have a pop is ridiculous.

This was my email, I hope he gets plenty.

Dear Richard, I would like to thank you for giving myself and many other Evertonians the opportunity to express my concerns about the current management and direction of our club, via the fan survey. I think it was a great idea.
I would like to add that Bill Kenwright had nothing to apologise for in sending this survey out, and certainly doesn't speak on my behalf.
I have never felt so remote from Everton FC in over 50 years of support, and look forward to the club moving in a more progressive direction on the pitch very soon. Allardyce out.

Dear Richard, As a lifelong Season Ticket Holder, I wish to applaud your decision to word the survey as you and your team did.

I do not believe you or your team have a poor understanding of football as portrayed by the current Everton manager. I also feel that you perfectly understand the feelings of the fanbase, who are all united in wanting the best for the club.

The words of the current Everton manager do not currently and will never reflect the fanbase.

Thank you for your service,
Connor.

Genuinely impressed and happy that you all felt strongly enough to do the same.

It's about time we were heard and I fully support anybody involved in allowing us a platform to share our views to the club.

Nice one lads;)

Genuinely impressed and happy that you all felt strongly enough to do the same.

It's about time we were heard and I fully support anybody involved in allowing us a platform to share our views to the club.

Nice one lads;)

Can see it now.

"Mr Moshiri, Bill, Robert - you should see the amount of emails I got in SUPPORT of the survey."

Farhad rubs his hands in glee. Summons Fat Scam to London. Points at him like Hulk Hogan and then gives him the Gladiator thumbs down.

Sky Sports News yellow bar - Everton have sacked Sam Allardyce.

Can see it now.

"Mr Moshiri, Bill, Robert - you should see the amount of emails I got in SUPPORT of the survey."

Farhad rubs his hands in glee. Summons Fat Scam to London. Points at him like Hulk Hogan and then gives him the Gladiator thumbs down.

Sky Sports News yellow bar - Everton have sacked Sam Allardyce.

I said elsewhere I hope he forwards them all to Sam and copies Mosh on them whilst he sits back and watches the chaos grow.

Someone mentioned pages back that allardyce spent his remaining time at West ham winding the fans up despite he knew he was leaving.

I imagine he is doing the same again. Anything to get under the fans skin, wouldn't surprise me if he come out and planned to win the league here within 3 seasons before the end of the season. Ive stopped really taking what he says in and will start to care if he is still saying them in August.

Enjoying this recent bout of 'we don't support your club but we know more about your club' attitude from everyone outside of the club.

The problem is the very moment we hired Sam Allardyce is the very moment we threw our lot in with the West Hams and Stokes of this world.

All people are doing is judging us by the ambition that hire showed we have - as in pretty much none whatsoever.

He should never have been hired. We sold our prestige down the river when he signed on the dotted line.

One certain thing is that after Sam has gone in a few weeks, no decent manager will touch Everton with a barge pole after this public embarrassment. We will probably have to take some up and coming geezer, maybe the Bournemouth lad. We are a laughing stock all round Europe after this shambles from the owner downwards. Unless Moshiri make a clean sweep of everyone involved including Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back