Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For once I agree with what Davek is saying. Moshiri is content to just stay mid table and get the stadium built. This is totally down to the incompetents on the board. A sad day for EFC and the fans.

He's such an arrogant bell

I honestly think protests are the only way to get rid of him now

I know it's not "the Everton way", but sometimes certain situations are serious enough that they require a break from the norm

Saints at home we need to make ourselves heard, and the message to Moshiri and co needs to be "If Allardyce stays, then we're going to start targeting you". Moshiri needs his feet held to the coals here, it's the only way he'll feel pressured into doing anything. So long as everyone is directing their angst at the weapon in the dugout, he'll be content to sit tight

THen the Journo says for Clarification yes and Sam stumbles and says Clarification yes
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

If that’s true, let’s just forget about this summer and next season! I’m done!! Roll on 19/20 season :oops:

I know nothing of the sort, tbh. Allardyce has called for his future to be clarified and now he's declaring it has been and he's planning for it and stating that the owner is on board.

Why should I doubt that?
he also claims we plays exciting football that entertains the fans - do you doubt that? The man claims he is responsible for our victory of West Ham and that Unsworth was begging for someone to take the job away from him, do you doubt that? The man's a pathological liar when it comes to his ego and his public persona. This is all self-preservation my friend.

He's such an arrogant bell

I honestly think protests are the only way to get rid of him now

I know it's not "the Everton way", but sometimes certain situations are serious enough that they require a break from the norm

Saints at home we need to make ourselves heard, and the message to Moshiri and co needs to be "If Allardyce stays, then we're going to start targeting you". Moshiri needs his feet held to the coals here, it's the only way he'll feel pressured into doing anything. So long as everyone is directing their angst at the weapon in the dugout, he'll be content to sit tight

Wasn't that supposed to happen against newcastle and look how that turned out.

Erm... unless I've missed something, nothing is new is it? I mean Allardyce is saying he's going to be here next year because he's contracted to be here next year.

Why the hell would he say anything other than that? He's not going to resign and walk away from the payoff when he's sacked is he?

What he says means nothing. It's what Moshiri says that matters, and as big of a fraud as I think he is even I can't envisage a scenario where he'd be insane enough to keep Allardyce beyond the end of the season.

So again, unless I'm missing something, perhaps calm down a bit?

To be fair to him he spoke a lot of sense about the squad and plans for it, i think it also telling that preseason is in place.

I have a bit of sympathy for Sam to be honest, given our position, poor recruitment and general atmosphere when he arrived he has done alright, its management 101 to get back to fundamentals and dont take risks when you are starting from a low ebb. I think if Silva had done the exact same there wouldn't be the witch hunt and he would be given some slack.

For a manager to be gone you need three things, loose the fans, loose the players and loose the board. There is a fair cohort of fans rightly or wrongly who just dont like him, i think he definitely has the support of the other two factors.
I think you're wrong on both accounts personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back