Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and taken one side down and been sacked by another, ask yourself this would any other top 7 side want him?

Winning stuff in those leagues isnt a major deal, besides have a look at how much Koeman won as a manager, impressive list pehaps but it dosent always tell the big picture as we found out

But he wasn't responsible for Hull going down, was he? He very nearly saved them from relegation.

And why did Watford sack him? Because he wanted to join Everton and Watford wouldn't let him!

And he has been successful with three teams in three different leagues. That shows that he does have some ability.

Who knows? We might well be in a happier place if Watford had agreed to let him go.

Never wanted Allardyce and want him gone sooner rather than later. The thought of him being here next season fills me with dread and will bring an end to my time as a season ticket holder. Talk of a new manager, be it Fonseca, Silva even Conte is rife - I'm only hoping it is not just talk and the board will actually get someone new in for the start of Summer. The cynic in me wonders whether the board are circulating rumours of someone new in a bid to boost season ticket sales since many people seem to be holding back on renewing until they know he has gone.

Never wanted Allardyce and want him gone sooner rather than later. The thought of him being here next season fills me with dread and will bring an end to my time as a season ticket holder. Talk of a new manager, be it Fonseca, Silva even Conte is rife - I'm only hoping it is not just talk and the board will actually get someone new in for the start of Summer. The cynic in me wonders whether the board are circulating rumours of someone new in a bid to boost season ticket sales since many people seem to be holding back on renewing until they know he has gone.

I dont think anyone is circulating rumours of someone new at all, the only talk about someone new is fans saying they want change, but there seems to be zero credable links with anyone else, in fact the only thing ive seen is one about Sam planning for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back