Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That does not make any sense why would Unsy get flappy over his last game in charge and Sam virtually in place fgs he was in the stands with Moshri and BK - Unsy had been told it was his last game - why would he be nervous?
Oh we had the best performance of the season in that game too - hardly rings correct does it??

Allardyce feels he deserves more credit for ending any relegation fears. “We have managed to overcome the chaos,” he said.

“Even David Unsworth said he could not wait for the new manager to be appointed. He was in for (eight) games and he was saying before the West Ham game, ‘get me out of this position, get a new manager appointed because I am struggling to cope and these players have got no confidence’. That is where I came from.”

Although Unsworth oversaw the final victory of his caretaker reign, Allardyce says that was due to his arrival.

"I came in for West Ham and spoke to the players,” he said. “It helped have a positive affect. David does the last game and he gets the win. We both benefit from that and move forward. Where we have gone from there, I consider it my contribution, which is 30 points from 21 games, rather than 13 games, 12 points. I had a contribution to play in the victory over West Ham that day. I spoke to the players before the game. The players reacted. I’m not saying they reacted to what I said but they certainly reacted to a new manager on the door.

BOOOOOM

Allardyce feels he deserves more credit for ending any relegation fears. “We have managed to overcome the chaos,” he said.

“Even David Unsworth said he could not wait for the new manager to be appointed. He was in for (eight) games and he was saying before the West Ham game, ‘get me out of this position, get a new manager appointed because I am struggling to cope and these players have got no confidence’. That is where I came from.”

Although Unsworth oversaw the final victory of his caretaker reign, Allardyce says that was due to his arrival.

"I came in for West Ham and spoke to the players,” he said. “It helped have a positive affect. David does the last game and he gets the win. We both benefit from that and move forward. Where we have gone from there, I consider it my contribution, which is 30 points from 21 games, rather than 13 games, 12 points. I had a contribution to play in the victory over West Ham that day. I spoke to the players before the game. The players reacted. I’m not saying they reacted to what I said but they certainly reacted to a new manager on the door.

BOOOOOM

Sums the fraud up. I hope and pray moshiri is booming him out the club

"He was in for (eight) games and he was saying before the West Ham game, ‘get me out of this position, get a new manager appointed because I am struggling to cope and these players have got no confidence’. That is where I came from.”

I can't wait till he keels over and breathes his last breath.

Horrible cart. Get him out of my club.

BOOOOOM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"He was in for (eight) games and he was saying before the West Ham game, ‘get me out of this position, get a new manager appointed because I am struggling to cope and these players have got no confidence’. That is where I came from.”

I can't wait till he keels over and breathes his last breath.

Horrible cart. Get him out of my club.

Hes threw the boy Unsy rar under the bus there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back