Sam and Walsh out?

• Yes

Votes: 428 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I voted no because I thought it was asking if we thought they would be canned, not whether we want them out. I want them out, I just think they will be with the club come next season.

Getting rid of Sam now would be pointless and a mistake. Get rid in the summer and be ready with a replacement.

Mad how much criticism he's getting when Koeman got a free ride for so long even though he was worse this season.

Get rid of Walsh today.

Walsh now. Sam gets his p45 at the end of the season with Bill and Bobby Elstone. Install a professional administrator with experience a proven DOF and a hungry ambitious manager. Failure to do so could continue a decline.

But we'd been dross throughout preseason and all through europa, conceding record amounts of goals etc

No thats a fair point, but he was sacked about 2 months into a season, I am not sure we can say we acted in a measured was with that one either. He was getting a lot of stick too.

I was fine with Allardyce until the end of the season, even with a 5-1 defeat at Arsenal, but his post match comments were the final straw for me.

No thats a fair point, but he was sacked about 2 months into a season, I am not sure we can say we acted in a measured was with that one either. He was getting a lot of stick too.

I was fine with Allardyce until the end of the season, even with a 5-1 defeat at Arsenal, but his post match comments were the final straw for me.
Again that's fair doos, of all teams we play I just expect us to be bossed by Arsenal every time no matter what to be honest. The joys of being an Evertonian.

It's never quite on the money with the post match comments, you can be ridiculed or lauded for honesty, and the same for speaking over-confidently or brushing everything under the mat (Martinez).

Again that's fair doos, of all teams we play I just expect us to be bossed by Arsenal every time no matter what to be honest. The joys of being an Evertonian.

It's never quite on the money with the post match comments, you can be ridiculed or lauded for honesty, and the same for speaking over-confidently or brushing everything under the mat (Martinez).

I know mate and I try to cut managers slack. I thought his comments about Lookman were very honest but summed up what's wrong with him and Everton. He selects people on age, reputation and cost not on ability.

You have to ask what message is that sending to young players at the club? To Lookman on loan- you couldn't do any better than a side 4-0 down after half time, not based on ability but based on what they are paid.

Also what does it say to the senior lads, on big fees/wages? Performance doesn't matter, you're in on reputation. The we wonder why Schneiderlin wonders through games not giving a toss? Because under this management he doesn't have too. "How much did Davies/Beni cost? How much are they paid? Of course I'm in over them".

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but don't moan at lads like Schneiderlin not caring if you are happy for a manager to tell him he doesn't have too.

I know mate and I try to cut managers slack. I thought his comments about Lookman were very honest but summed up what's wrong with him and Everton. He selects people on age, reputation and cost not on ability.

You have to ask what message is that sending to young players at the club? To Lookman on loan- you couldn't do any better than a side 4-0 down after half time, not based on ability but based on what they are paid.

Also what does it say to the senior lads, on big fees/wages? Performance doesn't matter, you're in on reputation. The we wonder why Schneiderlin wonders through games not giving a toss? Because under this management he doesn't have too. "How much did Davies/Beni cost? How much are they paid? Of course I'm in over them".

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but don't moan at lads like Schneiderlin not caring if you are happy for a manager to tell him he doesn't have too.
But people are acting like Kenny, Holgate, DCL and Davies aren't getting picked. Sam is picking them regularly. DCL deserved a break, Kenny doing bits as is Davies and Holgate.

This is more youngsters than the majority of the league.

Koeman didn't play many youngsters at all and refused to play Kenny for example. He even signed Lookman and never played him. Heck, even Unsy barely selected him.

I don't think having 50% of your players on the pitch being under 20 odd is a good ides either.

And in regards to Lookman, he's good but let's not beat around the bush he's largely been anonymous and pretty turd when actually starting games for example. That's not to say he didn't deserve more of a chance.

Edit: also, perhaps the senior players like schneiderlin have clauses in their contract where they have to play. It's the only explanation.

Michael Keane is the one I'm looking at. Just not agile enough. Too rigid. Schneiderlin has nothing about him either. It's just been a disaster of a match.
Big Sam does need time still, you do have to question why tosun isn't starting games, it's unfair to blame big Sam when really he's only signed two players, one of them walcott is doing well.
I would say that the formation and team selection today is poor, however we played sigurdsson and Rooney against spurs I believe and nothing changed. Martina left back has to change though
We're that bad Martina is not the worst performance we have to address

Status
Not open for further replies.