Sam and Walsh out?

• Yes

Votes: 428 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he was winning massive plaudits for his work at Watford at the time - let alone the work he'd done across the continent - so you're wrong there actually.

As if lol He's won nowt significant. Portugese cup? Woopidoo, Martinez won the much more lauded FA Cup but the big clubs weren't after him.

Greek league? haha! Olympiakos always win that...they've won the thing almost 50 times, that's like taking charge of Celtic and winning the Scots Premier.

What else? That's it? Wow...oh, he got Hull relegated. Nice one, Franco. He left Olympiakos for "personal reasons", couldn't be arsed anymore with Watford so got sacked, and got sacked by Sporting. He barely manages a full year in a job.

And you really wanna tell us the bigger clubs were after him with a CV like that?

I can't be arsed arguing with you - if you think we're a tinpot club fine. Have fun supporting your favourite Big Sam mate.

And again with this bollocks. I didn't say either thing. You have real difficulties understanding even the simplest nuance.

Walsh yes

Sam no

Not so keen on getting rid of Sam yet, getting rid of him now won't do any good he will keep us up and likely guide us to top half finish.
Also I'm not sure who's better for now that we can attract.

Inappropriate Language
As if lol He's won nowt significant. Portugese cup? Woopidoo, Martinez won the much more lauded FA Cup but the big clubs weren't after him.

Greek league? haha! Olympiakos always win that...they've won the thing almost 50 times, that's like taking charge of Celtic and winning the Scots Premier.

What else? That's it? Wow...oh, he got Hull relegated. Nice one, Franco. He left Olympiakos for "personal reasons", couldn't be arsed anymore with Watford so got sacked, and got sacked by Sporting. He barely manages a full year in a job.

And you really wanna tell us the bigger clubs were after him with a CV like that?

And again with this bollocks. I didn't say either thing. You have real difficulties understanding even the simplest nuance.

So you'd prefer Allardyce? Small time that.

And that's EXACTLY what you've been implying you Mong, stop talking [Poor language removed] from behind your computer and give your head a wobble

Inappropriate Language

Oh and at least Silva HAS ACTUALLY WON A [Poor language removed] TROPHY unlike your fat messiah

Status
Not open for further replies.