Sam and Walsh out?

• Yes

Votes: 428 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't really much reason to sack him yet unless we can get Fonseca or someone of that caliber. He needs to go at the end of the season fo show though.

There isn't really much reason to sack him yet unless we can get Fonseca or someone of that caliber. He needs to go at the end of the season fo show though.

Why. We only need 9 points and my granddaughter could pick a better side to get a result. He’s a joke and just taking us for a very expensive ride. Get rid now and let Unsworth see us through......oh and the other fella, just send him back to Leicester.......

Why. We only need 9 points and my granddaughter could pick a better side to get a result. He’s a joke and just taking us for a very expensive ride. Get rid now and let Unsworth see us through......oh and the other fella, just send him back to Leicester.......
Wasn't he off to Oxford United? Moshiri is not going to spend another 6 mil to get a decent stopgap manager in. That is what Alladyce was supposed to be until we went after a better target. That probably won't happen until the season is over

Allardyce made a huge mistake at Arsenal yesterday. However, the fact remains that he is having to work with someone else's ineffective squad.

Give the guy a chance (as long as he never tries to play like Swansea again.

I mean. Swansea?

Good grief...

another poor transfer window and we are in massive trouble

we have 3 defenders to replace in jags williams and baines + we need a ball winning midfielder and a winger at a min

Looks like tosun is being ruined/thrown under a bus by the club in same way klassen, del boy, sandro was, so he will probably be gone in the summer . So we also need to add a stiker to your list.

Walsh's incompetence is borderline criminal negligence. I for one would like to see him before a jury for his crimes against Everton. I think he'd be going down for a loooong time.

Allardyce might get off with some community service. Koeman would do some time for being complicit. The prosecution would try and pin more on Moshiri, but he's too slippery. Then one night he drunk dials Jim White and accidentally indicts himself for fraud live on Talksport. Kenwright cries. Everyone boos. Then nothing, and we can all live our lives happily with no more Everton.

Who? lol

Silva's hardly a big name now, is he? Tons of managers angling for the job and that's how Unsworth had it so long and how we ended up with Sam Allardyce?

C'mon mate...

At the time he was one of the hottest young managers in the premier league actually. None of the managers linked rules themselves out, including Tuchel - not our fault the club panicked and appointed such a awful manager. I don't get why you support us at all, or even support football if you want to watch the garbage we've played under Sam. Everton ARE above that, and we ARE a bigger club than the likes of West Ham and Crystal Palace.

At the time he was one of the hottest young managers in the premier league actually. None of the managers linked rules themselves out, including Tuchel - not our fault the club panicked and appointed such a awful manager. I don't get why you support us at all, or even support football if you want to watch the garbage we've played under Sam. Everton ARE above that, and we ARE a bigger club than the likes of West Ham and Crystal Palace.

He wasn't. We tell ourselves that because he was our first-choice. And you're also wrong on Tuchel: he didn't want to come here, said so through his agent.

I also didn't say we're on West Ham's or Palace's level. I said we're below the top 6 but the rest aren't on our level. By definition not a Big Club but also not a small one, a neither-here-nor-there club. Middling, best-of-the-rest, comfortably upper-midtable. We buy Big Club's rejects, we sell our best players to our bigger rivals. We haven't won anything in 23 years, we've never played in the Champs League proper and we're sponsored by Angry Birds and a naff betting firm.

It's not a difficult concept to grasp and one that's backed up by any conceivable measure you care to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.