Sam and Walsh out?

• Yes

Votes: 428 94.3%
  • No

Votes: 26 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can't really disagree with most of your points - walsh first to go. So if Allardyce is sacked now.....who replaces him? And please don't say Silva ? The board should also be held responsible for their total incompetence - I assume you agree ?

Should have been balls out for Tuchel, make a statement that says ‘koff to the rest of the league

Instead we whimpered, pissed our pants and sat in the corner with the old faithful

We're neither here nor there. You can't have 7 or 8 Big Clubs in a 20-man league, the cut-off point has to stop somewhere. We're miles behind the top 6 regards Prem-era successes, money and fanbase. That's why we always sign their rejects and they sign our top players. But we're ahead of most of the rest.

We're a neither-here-nor-there club.

You're entitled to your own opinion, but I disagree with you there. I don't think a club's size is dependant on their current form.

Are the RS a small club, because they haven't won the league in 28-odd years? What about Spurs? The only clubs in the Premier League era with glowing successes are Man U, Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal. Doesn't mean they're the only 4 big clubs in England.

You're entitled to your own opinion, but I disagree with you there. I don't think a club's size is dependant on their current form.

Are the RS a small club, because they haven't won the league in 28-odd years? What about Spurs? The only clubs in the Premier League era with glowing successes are Man U, Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal. Doesn't mean they're the only 4 big clubs in England.

I think it's fairly evident that there is a huge gulf in the league - the present top 6, and then the rest.

Current form meaning last 30 years?

The shyte are a massive club, unfortunately for us. They're famous world-wide and that's why they sign better players and managers than us, which gives them more success on the pitch and even more marketability. They've also won stuff in the last 23 years.

And yes, Spurs are a bigger club than Everton at this moment in time. The rest are way ahead of us.

Sure, we've been everpresent in the top division since the 50's, and we're the 4th most successful club in history. But no one cares about these things except Everton fans. So we're only a 'big club' in our own minds.

Current form meaning last 30 years?

The shyte are a massive club, unfortunately for us. They're famous world-wide and that's why they sign better players and managers than us, which gives them more success on the pitch and even more marketability. They've also won stuff in the last 23 years.

And yes, Spurs are a bigger club than Everton at this moment in time. The rest are way ahead of us.

Sure, we've been everpresent in the top division since the 50's, and we're the 4th most successful club in history. But no one cares about these things except Everton fans. So we're only a 'big club' in our own minds.
I'm sorry, but you're talking [Poor language removed].

It definitely matters to managers - why do you think Silva got so distracted when he heard of our interest? Or why do you think we had tonnes of managers angling for the job before we brought in Koeman? I've got a load of mates who are United fans, and a lot who are RS fans, and pretty much all of them think we're still a big club.

another poor transfer window and we are in massive trouble

we have 3 defenders to replace in jags williams and baines + we need a ball winning midfielder and a winger at a min

It definitely matters to managers - why do you think Silva got so distracted when he heard of our interest? Or why do you think we had tonnes of managers angling for the job before we brought in Koeman? I've got a load of mates who are United fans, and a lot who are RS fans, and pretty much all of them think we're still a big club.

Silva was at Watford and knew he was in for a massive pay day, plus he's not a big name

We are on par with Palace/West Ham and the like

Who? lol

Silva's hardly a big name now, is he? Tons of managers angling for the job and that's how Unsworth had it so long and how we ended up with Sam Allardyce?

C'mon mate...

Whats the point in appointing a new manager?

The problem is the gutless players, wait till May, put them all up for sale, sack everybody below Moshiri and start again.
Man, if only it was that simple, because that's EXACTLY what needs to happen. Bunch of shysters.

Status
Not open for further replies.