Transfer Rumour Samuel Chukwueze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's way too much for him tbh, he is a decent player but I'm not sure he is worth that sort of money.
Yeah I'd be happy to bring in another dynamic attacker and would be our left footed RW that we've been looking to get in for a while, but hopefully that price tag is incorrect. Much too much for him. I don't think the big clubs are after him the same way they were a couple of seasons ago.

Never seen him kick a ball in my life mate, couldn’t possibly comment.
Quite unpredictable, quick, good dribbler, doesn't score loads, quite one footed, has missed a fair bit in recent seasons with injuries. He would get us a lot of free kicks high up the pitch as defenders would get annoyed with his stepovers and whatnot and start kicking him.

We wouldn’t pay it all in one go anyway, it would just become a mandatory deal next season
The cash we get for Kean next year would cover a big chunk of it anyway which is probably what has driven it.

Not seen much of this lad but could end up being a good signing i think.

? Samu Chukwueze would join Everton on loan, albeit with a mandatory purchase option for 45 million euros

Mandatory purchase “option” of €45m

I read that as if we choose the option to buy, the fee is a non-negotiable €45m.

If he’s crap, back to whichever Spanish club he came from as I can’t be arsed to check.
Interesting semantics.

“Mandatory” and “option” are pretty incompatible words.

I do like your interpretation, but I think the word choice means we can’t trust the detail from this source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back