Transfer Rumour Samuel Chukwueze

Status
Not open for further replies.
prince-william-duke-of-cambridge-looks-on-during-the-uefa-news-photo-1660848161.webp

We're not spending 45 mil this year, it's a loan with an obligation.
Right, PSV isn't taking that a year later when they can have it now.

In general, loan + obligation deals are for inferior players (because cash-now wins out when there are multiple suitors), and I wouldn't expect to see that price tag on one unless the player has the visibility of a Pulisic.

"Although he was injured for the early part of last season, his performances were still disappointing. While he has not lost his dribbling ability, it is not as effective as it used to be. The Nigerian international completed 11 dribbles that led to a shot in his first season in La Liga but only completed nine last season.
This is another example of where Chukwueze's development is currently. His development has stalled and has not really progressed since his first year.

Nonetheless, the Nigerian international can still turn his career around. The talent is still there, and age is still on his side. He just needs to add more to his game and improve his decision-making."

Chukwueze, very close to Everton​

Jaume Miserachs
08/31/2022 15:03 CEST
Horizontal

Chukweze, about to go to English Everton

Own

The Nigerian striker of Villarreal, one step away from the English box, which would arrive on loan with a mandatory purchase option of 45 million​

With 24 hours to go until the transfer market closes, Villarreal are about to closeSamu Chukwueze's departure to English Everton. The 23-year-old Nigerian striker would join Liverpool's 'blue' team on loan, although with a mandatory purchase option for 45 million euros.

The departure of Chukwueze from ceramics would be one of the unexpected news of the final stretch of the winter market, since the interest of Everton did not reach the ears of the 'grogueta' entity until this Tuesday. From that moment on, the negotiations intensified, which led to aprinciple of agreement, pending the last fringes so that it becomes a reality.

The first ever player to transfer from Ceramics to Liverpool Blue if im not mistaken!

Saint Maximin doesn’t have great digits either but who would take him and what’s he worth now? The things being said about this fella are a carbon copy of what’s was/is being said about Saint Maximin. Can be explosive, exciting, will get you up the pitch but end product is sometimes found wanting.

Personally I think this fellas game is much better suited to the English game than the Spanish. He’d soon become a favourite here in my opinion. Yet to see anything concrete from our end though so we’ll see.

How
How much do you think hes worth? I know he doesn't have the english premium that Gordon has but he has a similar output and Chelsea were going to pay 50 million also i just goals what's his assist and creation stats
Until a decent source even links us I'm not gonna spend any time looking into the lad.

File this under smelly bull for me.

Chukwueze, very close to Everton​

Jaume Miserachs
08/31/2022 15:03 CEST
Horizontal

Chukweze, about to go to English Everton

Own

The Nigerian striker of Villarreal, one step away from the English box, which would arrive on loan with a mandatory purchase option of 45 million​

With 24 hours to go until the transfer market closes, Villarreal are about to closeSamu Chukwueze's departure to English Everton. The 23-year-old Nigerian striker would join Liverpool's 'blue' team on loan, although with a mandatory purchase option for 45 million euros.

The departure of Chukwueze from ceramics would be one of the unexpected news of the final stretch of the winter market, since the interest of Everton did not reach the ears of the 'grogueta' entity until this Tuesday. From that moment on, the negotiations intensified, which led to aprinciple of agreement, pending the last fringes so that it becomes a reality.

It’s a grand old box to play for, and it’s a grand old box to support

AND IF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back