• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is boss.
Bv_SemoIIAEECQi.jpg:large
To be honest, there is nothing about this image that is boss. Particularly un-boss is that weird creepy lad's left hand.

Gave a boss interview, when he was asked about whether he is here to provide experience to the
younger players he said 'That's exactly why I'm here'.

Probably reading too much into it, but do you think he has coaching in mind after his playing days?
It'll be interesting to see how much of an influence he will have on the other players' development.

Seems very impressed with Roberto, who isn't though!

Hope he keeps his "Old man leaning on the corner flag" goal celebration.

Beats "rocking the baby", "kissing the wrist" etc in to a cocked hat

Everton have signed Samuel Eto'o

Haha... Just doesn't seem real uttering those words.

Oh and that's to support one of the worlds most promising young strikers in world football Romelu Lukaku who cost £28M btw.

I respect your opinion, but it's wrong. Eto'o was/is a great finisher, won lots of stuff. But he could never influence a game from anywhere on the pitch like Rooney could.

Rooney 'wasn't a natural goalscorer'. You need to reassess that. 217 goals for United. The feller was a goal machine.

Agree to disagree mate on it tbh, rooney at his best was class like, but arguably 2 of his peak seasons he played second fiddle to ronaldo in his best poaition, eto'o at barca made their system feared more yhan a lot of other quality slottere did, close but sam gets my nod like, just looking forward to seeing a,still quality lid in blue now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back