• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes me back to when we signed Andy Gray, people thought he was past it and by his own admission he binned his medical records before meeting Howard Kendal. I'm not saying the Eto is gonna start beating up Bayern Munich defenders and scoring diving headers when a defender is ready to hoof the ball, but.... basically we have signed a striker with real pedigree.

I would not be surprised if he becomes our number 1 striking option, if Rom can't learn to be top class from this fella, he can't learn from anyone.

Do think we're far too happy with ourselves for signing a NAME rather than a PLAYER.
Let's see what he can do first, not what he did 7-8 years ago.
Well said.

I hope he comes in and scores 15 + goals and puts Liverpool to the sword at the Derby like.

A name rather than a player,what sort of nonsense is that ? He's up there with the best of them,ok he may be 33 but he had a good season at Chelsea so there's no reason why he can't have a good season for us.
Moreover I can see him retiring from international football,enabling him to put all his energies into playing for us.
Davek why is it you're always looking to put a negative spin on everything Everton related ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back