• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
915422_503402046433093_849594023_n.jpg

Appears hes not a fan of socks

Martinez, "a perfect fit for the dressing room, for the team for the squad. His mental state is so impressive. He is exactly what we need."

Rodgers, "There’s no doubt he’s at a stage in his career that this might be the last chance at a big club because he needs to settle down and show maturity."

What was said?
That he's not a 9, he's someone he can play in behind the attacker.

I think that clarifies a lot. He wont be playing an orthodox two up with Naismith involved. Or long term in a role like he played v Arsenal for that matter. It probably suggests he'll be scrapping for the same starting place as Barkley when he gets back.

Martinez, "a perfect fit for the dressing room, for the team for the squad. His mental state is so impressive. He is exactly what we need."

Rodgers, "There’s no doubt he’s at a stage in his career that this might be the last chance at a big club because he needs to settle down and show maturity."
You missed, " and I am the person who can help him with that."

That he's not a 9, he's someone he can play in behind the attacker.

I think that clarifies a lot. He wont be playing an orthodox two up with Naismith involved. Or long term in a role like he played v Arsenal for that matter. It probably suggests he'll be scrapping for the same starting place as Barkley when he gets back.
... and also suggests that we won't be after another no. 10 this window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back