• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People will rightfully question this signing and Samuels motives, i say let his goals so the speaking, and other boring cliches.

I dont see how. He's won the same CL's as Rooney. Rooney has won titles with United; Eto'o with Inter and Barcelona.

Rooney in his pomp was a much better all round player than Eto'o was in his. Eto'o is primarily a slotter. That's it.

Eto'o has won the CL three times?

What impresses me the most is he is here for footballing reason's. He could have easily gone to a London club for the bright lights or somewhere like Milan or back to spain but he come here for the football and our Manager

Talking about the number he mentioned next year maybe he can revert to something he has worn in the past. Watch your back Kone lad.

Still struggling to let the fact that Eto'o has signed for us sink into my head. This sort of stuff only happens in Footy Manager!

10615588_10152222272791277_5039217953341417598_n.jpg

"Looking forward to snotting teams all over Europe with Romelu this season, Sam?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back