• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People will rightfully question this signing and Samuels motives, i say let his goals so the speaking, and other boring cliches.

thanks for that, stops me from questioning the wisdom of his signing.

I hope he plays the best he's ever played, scores a shed load of goals and avoids injury.

10615588_10152222272791277_5039217953341417598_n.jpg

"Looking forward to snotting teams all over Europe with Romelu this season, Sam?"

Looks like his left side is seven years older than his right side. AFRICA.

Over the moon with this signing. To compete on all fronts you need a strong group with lots of different options. A squad of 21-24 year olds doesn't happen outside of FM. All the bright young players like Stones, Coleman, McCarthy, Barkley and Lukaku need the likes of Barry, Distin, Osman and Eto'o to compliment them over a season.

Eto'o this morning:
"The only thing to say about Jose Mourinho is to thank him. It's down to Jose Mourinho that I had the opportunity to integrate into the Premier League,"

^^^ Thank you Jose, from everyone at Everton FC

He's always said he likes Everton.

Eto'o this morning:
"The only thing to say about Jose Mourinho is to thank him. It's down to Jose Mourinho that I had the opportunity to integrate into the Premier League,"

^^^ Thank you Jose, from everyone at Everton FC

A striker taking no. 5...it's weird.

If he takes 25 or 28 I would feel better.

...not sure that matters, especially these days. I remember going through a spell in youth football of wearing No3 (instead of No9), because in those days it was a badge of honour for the yarddog CB to give you a kicking. I'm sure Eto'o has his own reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back