• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
even in his cameo he looked the best player on the pitch. he's clearly a better player than lukaku at this point.

.....it was am encouraging cameo, although I thought Naismith and Coleman were our outstanding players. Lukaku offers something different and I thought he put in a decent shift yesterday. Just hope Eto'o maintains that level, if he does it will have been a very shrewd bit of business.

.....it was am encouraging cameo, although I thought Naismith and Coleman were our outstanding players. Lukaku offers something different and I thought he put in a decent shift yesterday. Just hope Eto'o maintains that level, if he does it will have been a very shrewd bit of business.

It would be criminal if he doesn't start games, even if that means at the expense of Rom, as I cant see how Naismith can be dropped at present.

It would be criminal if he doesn't start games, even if that means at the expense of Rom, as I cant see how Naismith can be dropped at present.

.....not sure it'll be criminal, its too early to say with certainty how effective he'll be but he looked a class act yesterday. I'm sure he'll start his quota of games.

BwS5hkWCMAA8-Zh.jpg:large

Brought his own toaster

He's still got that burst...and that header was sick.

He will make a difference for us...he taught Nais that outside the foot finish just yesterday.

I might have made part of that up.

ha. clearly made it up. naismith did exactly the same vs villa at home a few months back.

I have to admit I thought Eto'o was a bit of a knob, but he genuinely seems like a nice and humble guy from what I have seen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back