• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice show of passion too .. lil fist pump after he'd carried the ball back to the centre spot ... he also often encouragement after their 5th. .. not sure what happened after the 6th. I joined the stampede. Higher hopes after seeing him in our colours .. please change my vote to a "yes".

These African lids init, either constantly angry or beaming all the time.
Rascist!...
But a bit true though. I've never met as many happy smiley people as I did in Kenya. And so many of them had nothing.

If I had what Eto'o has though, I'd find it hard to stop grinning!

I'm still expecting to wake up tomorrow morning with a horrendous hangover, realising the terrible fact that I've dreamt Eto'o joined our club.

It must all be some crazy binge I've been on; we do not sign players like him. Bill must have been on the vino as well even considering it.

If that showing yesterday is a sign of things to come, we really have something to look forward to.
His goal he scored was barely a half chance, it was a little behind him, but to generate that much power and accuracy showed the pedigree of the bloke. Allied to this I thought his general all round play was very good in particular a lovely link up with seamus for the miralles chance that hit the post. When you consider the lad hadn't had a pre-season with the club and only trained with the team from wednesday, it does bode well for the future. Can you imagine when Barkley gets fit again the movement of eto'o is going to create havoc for opposite defenders. It's only a start I know, but the signs were very promising.

This man had a telepathic understanding with the worlds best player Messi, and Eto'o himself was probably in the top 5 players in the world at any position, so cant believe anyone doubted that he would look like our best player, which in the short 20 minute spell he had yesterday, he showed he was.

He has to be an automatic starter IMO.

Lukaku can spell him if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back