• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
not half as mystified as he probably is. Doubtless if asked why, RM would talk some crap about him being tired after playing the full 90 in Russia.

Personally I have a thing about Martinez and his use of subs, like during the derby he left it too late to make changes p's me off making subs very late in the game especially strikers need a bit of time to get in the game. Suppose its an easy game where I sit and Roberto knows the game better than me but I just don't get it.

Gutted he didnt come on, in fact i might of even of started him over Lukaku but towards the end we were pressing and culd of done with him but the 3 subs had been made, shame really.

I would start him against Villa

With the wide men not producing lately how about a 4312 formation next, macca barry and besic in the middle, naismith or barkley sat behind rom and eto'o up front, full backs can provide the width

I wouldn't like to say he's responsible for the nonsense below his personal biography (one year out of date) linked from his Charity Foundation:

http://www.fundacionsamueletoo.org/en

here is the link:

http://samueletoo-officiel.com/

But perhaps "samuel" wants to think about some of the comments "he" (or perhaps the person managing the site) has added - spurious advice about sailing a yacht in Greece and some quack medical stuff as well.

Some Helpful Answers For Recognising Elements In Greece Yacht Rental
6 Questions to Ask Before You Join A Pagan Group
Forex Mentor Pro Review Buying And Selling Services
Advice To Help You With Your Shoes
Forex Mentor Professional Bonuses
Everything You Should Understand About Testosterone
Some Practical Guidelines For Locating Indispensable Factors For Teens99
Hypnosis Using The Reverse Spin Of Neuro Linguistic Programming (nlp)
Some New Information On Quick Products Of Acupuncture Clinic Laguna Beach
How To Use The Garmin 405 Forerunner As Your Cycling Partner

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back