• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Samuel Eto'o

Is Eto'o a good signing ?

• Err, Yes, he's boss

Votes: 549 76.3%
  • No, he'll be Martinez' Ginola

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • I only care about Cheese on Toast, Everton players don't interest me

Votes: 61 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was excellent today. We all knew how good a footballer he was, but his appetite to carry on playing and set an example has surprised me a bit.

Yea, his control is outstanding, yea, he scored two goals, but watch him when he's back defending a corner. He's on his toes, bouncing up and down looking to get his head on the ball first. That's Everton that, and I still can't believe he's playing in Royal Blue and I'm singing his name. I think I'm in love with the guy.

i feel the same .. his attitude has been nothing else but exceptional , doesn't have nothing to prove in the game could easy be lazy and collect the cash .. he's been a class signing unto now

His hunger and his appetite for the game is what impresses me most. Actions speak louder then words but he really does look motivated by the challenge of getting us into the top 4. Loved the reaction of the fans at the end, no matter what you have won and done in the game, to have a reception like that leaving the pitch, must do wonders for his confidence.

To have achieved all he has In the game doesn't happen without hard work and dedication, and no shortage of talent.
I thought he was a shrewd signing but he has surpassed that and then some so far.
he just oozes class, plays with a smile on his face, and appears to be a very likeable man too. His words of comfort to Mirallas when he was lying injured in distress against Liverpool showed his character.
Cannot think of a better man to have around the club to bring through the promising youngsters we have at the club.

My thoughts exactly. It is easy to see how mentors of Eto'o and big Dunc will lead to a world class lukaku.

Martinez has set up most of the squad like this right now. Barry can mentor besic and McCarthy, Baines has coleman, jags has stones. Our best and brightest youngsters all have excellent mentors right now.

Except Barkley.

Set up as any School of Science should be.
Well done Everton

Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back